“What makes it worth it: it’s something to look forward to. Everyday when you come out of your apartment, you smile, you make other people smile, and make them feel good, and it makes us feel good. We really enjoy it. Mainly, it’s the residents. They’re really something.”
George and Shirley McNight, Managers
We’re always watching out for you
One of the many things that truly sets Holiday Retirement apart from other senior retirement communities is our live-in community managers: management teams who are also residents, sharing their lives with the people they serve so selflessly.
They’re available day or night to help senior residents with anything they may need, but they’re also friendly neighbors who dine with the residents, participate in activities, and go out of their way to make everyone feel welcome and included.
The feeling of family you experience at Holiday is due in large part to the caring presence of our community managers, and you’ll only find these wonderful people at Holiday.
Here are just a few important benefits of live-in managers:
- You always know where to find them and their doors are always open if you have a question or just want to chat.
- They offer tremendous safety and security by monitoring the Emergency Call Systems 24/7.
- Your home is their home, and they treat residents like family.
- Because they live within the community, they interact with residents day and night and get to know you personally, including your routines, likes, dislikes, etc.
- They get to know your friends and family and can provide tremendously helpful advice and support for them.
- They not only organize great activities – they participate.
- They are always willing to help, whether it’s carrying groceries, pouring your morning cup of coffee, or greeting you with a hug.
- You always have someone to count on and someone looking out for your best interest at all times.
- They personally help facilitate a very smooth transition into the senior living community by ensuring your apartment fits your needs and your paperwork is in order.
- They make you feel welcome after joining the community by introducing you to other residents, and answering any questions you may have.
Sound like your calling?
Join our team today as a live-in manager.