5 ways senior living celebrates the spirit of the season
The holidays are a great time for reconnecting with friends and meeting up with family who live far away. At Holiday Retirement, you don’t need to worry about things like: food preparation; dishes building up; parking for guests or keeping everyone entertained. Instead, you can sit back and enjoy the spirit of the holiday.
We take care of the little things, so you can focus on the fun stuff. Here are five ways senior living will help you celebrate the spirit of the season in style:
- The halls are always decked. At our communities, staff and residents celebrate the holiday season with festive decorations to brighten up even the darkest of winter nights.
- It’s easy for family to visit. Retirement communities are often in central locations, near airports or public transportation, and have plenty of amenities for visitors. There’s always plenty of room at our dinner table and many of our communities even offer private dining rooms for family use and guest apartments for your family to stay.
- Someone else does the cooking. Forget the grocery shopping, the prep work and the dishes! Our chefs prepare a variety of meal options — and you can often rely on something special for the big holiday meal! There’s no better way to celebrate the holidays than with your friends at home with no hassles.
- There’s lots to do. We offer a variety of festive activities to celebrate the holidays, including Christmas tree and Menorah lightings, holiday music by visiting performers, holiday socials and more! Enjoy classic holiday activities like watching your favorite holiday movie, joining a singing group or playing cards with friends — all in the comfort of your own home.
- Get connected. Free internet in the common areas makes it easier than ever to communicate with people who can’t make the trip. Even if you aren’t computer savvy, our Holiday Retirement staff can help you send emails and talk with kids and grandkids face-to-face over computer programs like FaceTime or Skype.
This holiday season, there’s plenty to celebrate about senior living. At Holiday Retirement communities, our helpful staff and rich activities calendar offer everything you need for a holiday season filled with family, friends and fun. Our communities are like family, and there’s always room at our table. Schedule your visit today.