Holiday, like other senior living companies across the world, is actively engaged in efforts to prepare for and mitigate the impact of COVID-19. We are monitoring the situation closely. The health, safety, and well-being of our residents and employees, is our top priority. We will continue to update the website regularly to keep you informed.
Updated as of April 3, 2020 5:32 pm
We continue to closely monitor this quickly changing situation and make decisions based on the guidance of local, state, and federal health authorities.
Communications from public health agencies advise us to take accelerated steps to ensure the well-being and safety of our community. Effective March 19, all Holiday communities will have transitioned from dining room service to room delivery. As we take this step, please note that there is a national shortage of to go containers as restaurants have moved to home delivery. Because of this, meal packaging may vary from day to day and sometimes meal to meal. We appreciate your understanding while we change our daily dining program and take action to protect our residents and our employees.
With visitor restriction protocols in place, we have also moved to customized virtual tours at all of our communities. In addition, new leases can be signed via Docusign for future move-in dates.
- April 3, 2020: Resident and Family Member Communication
- March 30, 2020: Resident and Family Member Communication
- March 18, 2020: Necessary Dining Changes
- March 16, 2020: Resident and Family Member Communication
- March 16, 2020: Employee Communication: Additional Prevention and Response Measures
- March 13, 2020: Holiday Retirement provides all residents with 24/7 access to doctors and other medical professionals
- March 12, 2020: Resident and Family Member Communication
- March 11, 2020: Media Statement
- March 10, 2020: Form Notice for Employees to provide to Healthcare Provider
- March 10, 2020: Form Notice for Residents to provide to Healthcare Provider
- March 5, 2020: Infectious disease checklist added to our community tracking technology platform, TAG
- March 4, 2020: COVID-19 resource guide and Commonly Asked Questions for employees
- March 2, 2020: COVID-19 preparedness update for employees
- January 31, 2020: Prevention steps to residents and family
Employee and Resident Travel
Holiday is requiring all employees and residents to follow all CDC travel health notices. The current set of travel health notices can be found here.
If a resident returns from a country under a CDC level 3 warning or from a cruise ship, they will be required to stay in their apartment for 14 days after returning to the United States and practice social distancing.
If an employee returns from a country under a CDC level 3 warning or from a cruise ship, they will be required to stay away from their workplace for 14 days after returning to the United States and practice social distancing.
We recommend employees and residents curtail all other non-essential travel to areas under a CDC level 2 alert, which includes the United States. If travel is necessary, employees and residents should follow the enhanced precautions described on the CDC website.
Only essential visitors will be permitted into the community: caregivers (including family members who provide care for a resident) and health aides. Family members may visit residents on hospice.
- All permitted visitors will be screened based on public health guidelines (including temperature checks where equipment is available).
- All doors will be locked except for the main front door.
- At the unlocked main door, a staff member will be present to screen appropriate visitors and grant entry during our business hours of 7:30am - 7:30pm.
Below are contacts for questions or concerns relating to COVID-19. If you are having an emergency or need urgent care, please dial 911.
- For any employee related questions or concerns, please email COVID19Employee@holidaytouch.com
- For any resident or family member questions or concerns, please email COVID19Res-Family@holidaytouch.com
- If you are part of Holiday’s Community Management Team and have questions regarding policy, procedure, and protocol, please email FireLifeSafety@holidaytouch.com
- For all media inquiries, please email Media@holidaytouch.com. See our media statement here.
Create your profile now.
Please provide the following information to begin creating your profile. Your email address will be used as your user name.
Sign up with
Create your password now.
Passwords should be 8 characters or more in length. Use a combination of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers and one or more of the following symbols: +.
Stay in touch with Holiday Retirement.
We'd like to stay in touch with you and we hope you'd like to ask well. We can provide you with regular email updates, or with your permission, reach out via phone from time to time. You are always welcome to contact us if you have any questions or wish to discuss options
You can access your profile at any time by clicking or tapping on the "Favorites" in the site menu:
Sign up to create your profile now
Creating a Holiday Retirement Profile allows you to access your Favorites and to:
- Save and share information on specific Holiday communities
- Save and share resources, checklists, maps and more
- Designate topics that you are interested in so a Holiday representative can better identify what information might be most helpful to you
- Indicate how and how often you‘d like Holiday representatives to contact you.
Log in with your email address