Are you looking into senior living options for your parents or senior loved ones? Keep them involved in the entire experience, from researching senior living communities, to choosing the perfect place to call home, to making the most of moving day, to have a much more gratifying experience.
The majority of baby boomers – two-thirds – said they would be likely to move an aging loved one to a senior living community, according to a recent survey commissioned by Holiday Retirement. These baby boomers cited several factors as highly or somewhat influential when considering senior living as an option for a loved one, including these three:
- He/she has fallen at home and needs more around-the-clock supervision: 46%
- He/she is no longer eating well: 39%
- He/she is unable to keep up with his/her house/yard work: 36%
However, a potential move isn’t without its concerns. Here are some resources to avoid misconceptions and concerns about senior living.
Create your profile now.
Please provide the following information to begin creating your profile. Your email address will be used as your user name.
Sign up with
Create your password now.
Passwords should be 8 characters or more in length. Use a combination of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers and one or more of the following symbols: +.
Stay in touch with Holiday Retirement.
We'd like to stay in touch with you and we hope you'd like to ask well. We can provide you with regular email updates, or with your permission, reach out via phone from time to time. You are always welcome to contact us if you have any questions or wish to discuss options
You can access your profile at any time by clicking or tapping on the "Favorites" in the site menu:
Sign up to create your profile now
Creating a Holiday Retirement Profile allows you to access your Favorites and to:
- Save and share information on specific Holiday communities
- Save and share resources, checklists, maps and more
- Designate topics that you are interested in so a Holiday representative can better identify what information might be most helpful to you
- Indicate how and how often you‘d like Holiday representatives to contact you.
Log in with your email address